BOOKS & PUBLICATIONS
- Pennsylvania Trust Guide: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Supplement, co-author, published by George T. Bisel Co., Inc.
- Pennsylvania Trust Guide: 4th Edition, co-authored, published in 1009 by George T. Bisel, Co., Inc.
- Protect Your Family! What You Really Need to Know for the Second Half of Life, co-author, published by Advantage Media Group (2015)
- Protect Your Family! What You Really Need to Know for the Second Half of Life: 2nd Edition, co-author, published by Advantage Media Group (2019)
- What Are Your Retirement Plans, published by the Woman’s Journal (2013)
- The Million Dollar Question: When Is The Best Time to Become an Olympic Shuffleboard Player, published by Williamsport Sun Gazette ( 2012)
- What is a Trust?, published by the Woman’s Journal (2012)
- Planning for Disaster... Don't Plan Backwards, published by the Woman’s Journal (2012)
- FLPs & LLCs Are Not All They Are Cracked Up To Be, published by the Woman’s Journal (2011)
- How to Protect the Money you Receive from Your Gas Lease and Royalties, published by the Woman’s Journal (2011)
- Written materials for Pennsylvania Bar Institute programs including but not limited: Tools of the Trade: FLPs v. Trusts; What’s Cooking with FLPs?; Succession Planning for Your Elder Law Client’s Family Owned Business; An Elder Law Attorney’s Guide to Estate Planning for Oil, Gas & Mineral Rights; What Every Elder Law Attorney Needs to Know about FLPs; Estate Planning for Clients Who Own Gas, Oil & Mineral Rights; Use of FLPs in Estate & Succession Planning; FLP Taxation & Formation; Gas Leases & Royalties Owned by FLPs; Your Guide to Elder Law; Asset Protection for the Middle Class; Trust Guide for Elder Law Attorneys; and The Myths & Truths of Estate Planning for Oil and Gas Interests.